Admission Helpline:98118 17972, 81785 52287 9811817972 8178552287
Institute of Public Health & Hygiene is committed to providing a holistic educational experience for students from diverse backgrounds and dispensations. It is with this intention in mind that IPH&H aims to maintain an optimum fees level that will be tenable to both parents and directors of the Institute.
The IPH&H recommends following methods of payment:
1. NEFT, RTGS or Directly transferring, the funds to the Institute Account (see details below)
|Account Holder : INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH & HYGIENE|
|Bank Name :HDFC BANK|
|Account No : 50200023268483|
|ACCOUNT TYPE :CURRENT|
|RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code :HDFC 0004404|
|Branch : Mahipalpur|
Kindly submit the transaction details in the RTGS/NEFT FORM which is mandatory of the registration of upcoming semester and for the receipt.
2. The Demand Draft may please be issued in favour of “INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH & HYGIENE”, payable at “New Delhi”
3. Paytm / Google Pay - Now you don’t have to wait in long queues or excuse yourself from work to deposit Fees.
4. Cash at fee counter of the Institue.
5. Card Payment – Fees can be paid using credit cards as well at the Institute accounts office. VISA/MASTER/ are all welcome
Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards/ UPI :As per agreement
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the Institute account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in Institute account.
In case of any technical issue if the paid amount is more than the prescribed Fees. The Necessary action will be taken after the verification of the payment the Bank. Also an application along with the supporting documents needs to be submitted at the accounts department.
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the students has to directly contact the Institute and the Institute decision would be final.
INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH & HYGIENE
RZ-A-44, Road No-4, Mahipalpur Ext., New Delhi-110037
You may contact us during: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Assured Placement Assistance
State of Art Labs